ACOS3 Microprocessor Card
ACS develops smart card operating systems (COS) as its intellectual property. ACOS3, developed by our dedicated team of specialists, unlocks the potential of a smart card. It enables a single card to support various applications such as loyalty program, parking registration, network access control, public transportation, phone card, and electronic purse.
ACOS3 is specifically designed for highly secure payment applications. With this high degree of security feature, ACOS3 is particularly suitable for applications such as network access control, electronic purse and multitude of other applications in which security is extremely critical.
- ACOS3-Mag: Contact card with magnetic stripe
- ACOS3-Mifare®: Contact and Contactless Smart Card
ACOS3 standard features:
- Full 64 Kbytes of EEPROM memory for application data
- Compliance with ISO 7816-1/2/3, supporting the T=0 direct protocol
- High-speed transmission possible with modifiable ATR.
- DES and Triple-DES capabilities
- Enhanced baud rate compatibility (9600, 14400, 28800, 57600 and 115200bps)
- Five secret codes + Issuer Code
- PIN code that can be updated by card holder
- Key pair for mutual authentication
- Session key based on random numbers
- Linear files with fixed record length; record length can be different for different files
- Account data structure for highly secure payment applications as an optional function
- Completely backward compatible with ACOS1 / ACOS2 cards.
- E-purse application
- Customer loyalty
- Corporate Identity
- Healthcare management