ACOS5T Cryptomate 64KB version - PKI USB Token -
Cryptographic USB token ONLY - No Software
Frustrated by network breaches like Trojan program attacks, credential/password breach, legitimate session hijacking, or all of the above? It is time for the ACS CryptoMate.
The CryptoMate (ACOS5-T) is a 2-in-1 USB token, combining seamlessly the security of a cryptographic smart card chip and the convenience of a USB connector. It plugs directly into the USB port of any workstation, either for logon to the local system or domain.
The CryptoMate is among the securest and lightest cryptographic USB tokens in the world. The built-in ACOS5 chip (64K bytes EEPROM) complies with the most stringent international standards, like ISO 7816 -3,-4-8,-9 and possess the most reliable encrypting capabilities like DES, 3DES, AES, and RSA. Though rich in features, it is merely 10 grams in weight, which is even lighter than a coin. You can pocket and use it conveniently anywhere you like.
Moreover, the CryptoMate is specially designed for PKI-based (Public Key Infrastructure) applications. Obviously, smart card technology combines with public key security system does provide a greater level of protection against hackers than a standalone public key system. All sensitive credentials and private keys are stored inside the smart card but not the vulnerable computer. As they never leave the token, ultimate security is reached.
If you want to use CryptoMate for applications like PKI with your own certificates, then you need an applicable middleware for the card. For MS-CAPI applications you need a cryptographic service provider (CSP), for all other applications (Mozilla, Netscape) you need a PKCS#11. ACS offers these two types of middleware.
CryptoMate standard features:
| Host Interface
Cryptographic Smart Card & Crypto-processor
- USB Full Speed
- No need for power supply or battery - bus powered
Token form factor
- ACS ACOS 5
- High user memory: 64K Bytes of EEPROM
- Supports commands for cryptographic operations, authentication and access control
- ISO Compliant ISO-7816 -4, -8, and 9
- Configurable ATR
- Customizable key and PIN code
- Supports mutual authentication with session key generation
- Cryptographic algorithm support : DES (ECB, CBC), 3DES (ECB, CBC), MAC, SHA-1, AES-128, RSA-512, 1024, and 2048
- On-board RSA processor supports fast key generation, signature and encryption
- Secure messaging ensures confidentiality between the token and the application
- Ease of integration: can be quickly used with PKCS#11- & CSP- compliant software like Netscape, Mozilla, Internet Explorer and Outlook
- Cryptographic service provider (CSP)supports Microsoft smart card enrollment for windows smart card user and smart card logon
- Extremely light weight :10g
- Pocket size: 53.5 mm x 15.7mm x 7.8mm
- Keychain hole
- Network Security
- Corporate Identity
- File and Disk Cryptography
- Physical Access Control
- Microsoft Windows and Network Logon
- Public Key Infrastructure based Application
- PKCS#11- & CSP- compliant software applications